Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Crunch Club and Beer Selection I_vote_lcapCrunch Club and Beer Selection I_voting_barCrunch Club and Beer Selection I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Crunch Club and Beer Selection I_vote_lcapCrunch Club and Beer Selection I_voting_barCrunch Club and Beer Selection I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Crunch Club and Beer Selection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hockeymike

Crunch Club and Beer Selection Empty
PostSubject: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Is the Crunch Club dead? Had the top floor last year and we were able to watch some TV and have a brew, but I hear (though I haven't made the trip) that this option is no longer available. I miss it.

Also, what about the beer selection? Even Labatt Blue is better than the stuff we have now. Guess if I had to choose it would be Bud because Miller & Molson taste like piss to me.

Great first game! Missed Friday night's OT win. Saw Saturday's OT loss - what a snoozer. Hopefully, that is a rare experience this year.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 pm

The Crunch club moved back downstairs, in the basement. It was upstairs as a temporary location while they did some renovating in the cellar.

As for the snoozers last weekend, tell me about it. Friday wasn't too bad, but Saturday was awful. figures, I had a couple of first timers with me.
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
hockeymike

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 am

Checked the basement in the first game and there was nothing here. I'll try again Friday. Thanks.

And last night, wow! I guess 7-0 scores are the thing.
Back to top Go down
tcw8848

tcw8848

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
The Crunch club moved back downstairs, in the basement. It was upstairs as a temporary location while they did some renovating in the cellar.

As for the snoozers last weekend, tell me about it. Friday wasn't too bad, but Saturday was awful. figures, I had a couple of first timers with me.

Man I hate bringing people who are new to hockey to a snoozer..... seems to always happen with me too
Back to top Go down
hockeymike

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Just an update. I checked the basement and there is no Crunch Club. They do the after game radio in the basement and some parties but that's it. No TV and no beer sales.

War Memorial is becoming particularly depressing, with the bad beer, no Crunch Club, and hard to believe worse upkeep in bathrooms. One example: 2 stalls in a downstairs men's bathroom - one without door and the other with crap spread all over the seat. Thank god I just had to piss.
Back to top Go down
BlakeBall

BlakeBall

PostSubject: Got to agree   Crunch Club and Beer Selection EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Labatts, Coors, Yuengling where steady sellers last year. Lines at the beer stands. No lines so far this year. The Chiefs have had Miller beer the past two years and according to the beer vendors they sell very little of it. Labatts, Saranac and Bud in that order are their big sellers. War Memorial better be getting a good deal on this as beer sales are down.

I went down to the Crunch Club saturday...Doors locked.

I have an uneasy feeling that this team is a .500 team at best. Atmosphere not great at the War Memorial as I am seeing season tickets holders from last year not at games this year. Did they not renew?

Its sad. Anaheim's agreement should not be renewed. If the Crunch lose money then hockey's at risk in Syracuse.

Anaheim is not helping the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crunch Club and Beer Selection   Crunch Club and Beer Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum :: Topics :: 2011-2012 Season-
Jump to: