Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
What was someone thinking... EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
What was someone thinking... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
What was someone thinking... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
What was someone thinking... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
What was someone thinking... I_vote_lcapWhat was someone thinking... I_voting_barWhat was someone thinking... I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
What was someone thinking... I_vote_lcapWhat was someone thinking... I_voting_barWhat was someone thinking... I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

What was someone thinking...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiwire

What was someone thinking... Empty
PostSubject: What was someone thinking...   What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:23 pm

It seems like someone probably got their hind end chewed pretty viciously last night when they decided they could "quickly" tear down enough existing ice to replace logos in CT. WTF were they thinking? Was this a better option than having to play with the wrong logos in place? Now u have 2 pissed off teams and whole lot of pissed off fans from BOTH teams that now want to be compensated for driving as well as buying tickets. Not a smart move at all!
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: What was someone thinking...   What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 pm

I heard that the ice markings suck as off sides and goal lines are different for NCAA than AHL/NHL so it wasn't just a matter of logos. They had to repaint all the lines as well. Still no excuse for poor planning.
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
lettucehead

lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: What was someone thinking...   What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Hey Hiwire, This was a brilliant move by Bridgeport. Attendance on the game sheet says close
to 7000 people were there for a monday afternoon rain check game. Does everyone in Connecticut blow up
their attendance to astronomical figures? Must be. Look at the bottom left corner.
http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1008532
Back to top Go down
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: What was someone thinking...   What was someone thinking... EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 pm

HAHA yeah I watched it on AHL live. It was a pretty good game. I did hear them say they were allowed by the rules to count yesterday's attendance which was like a sellout. Looked like about 10 people there today. Good thing they let them count the original ticket buyers. I do think Syracuse would have had a low attendaance but a LOT higher than what they had even on a Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was someone thinking...   What was someone thinking... Empty

Back to top Go down

What was someone thinking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum :: Topics :: 2010-2011 Season-
Jump to: