Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Amerks get Nylander EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Amerks get Nylander EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Amerks get Nylander EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Amerks get Nylander EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Amerks get Nylander EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Amerks get Nylander EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Amerks get Nylander EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Amerks get Nylander EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Amerks get Nylander EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Amerks get Nylander I_vote_lcapAmerks get Nylander I_voting_barAmerks get Nylander I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Amerks get Nylander I_vote_lcapAmerks get Nylander I_voting_barAmerks get Nylander I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Amerks get Nylander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amerks6

Amerks6

Amerks get Nylander Empty
PostSubject: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:30 pm

On loan from Washington. Our new number 1 center. Florida said they'd replace Cullen and they certainly did.
Back to top Go down
Cruncher77

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:48 am

Good pick up for sure. For a guy who is nearing 40, i'm suprised he is willing to play in the AHL as apposed to his native Sweden or a bigger paycheck in Russia.

I hope for you guys he doesn't get the i'm getting paid anyway mentallity. And does the famous European "float" routine.

By the way, i've noticed there are quite a few guys who are only training camp invitees that would be great pick ups if they don't get signed. Anders Erikkson is a D guy who I always liked, as well as the old Amerk Micheal Ryan, he's always put up solid numbers. Jonathen Cheechoo was also released but I doubt heavily they would sign him.
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 am

Definitely a good pickup. And with Santorelli making the Panthers, it likely pushes down former Moose Michael Grabner. Grabner, Nylander, Taylor, Repik, Dadonov? A lot of skill up front for Rochester. Plus Cullen will be back in January or February. Plus Markstrom in net. Have a good feeling about this team.
Back to top Go down
Cruncher77

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 pm

As Crunch fans we can all relate to the whole looks good on paper thing. It always makes me laugh when AHL fans predict a good team before the season even starts. What happens when Florida has a few injuries? Or a guy puts up big numbers the first few games, up to the SHOW he goes. We saw it for years with the Jackets, the best you can hope for is Florida/Anaheim has a good team so they dont call up guys constantly.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Amerks6....what's your user name on RSF?
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Cruncher77 wrote:
As Crunch fans we can all relate to the whole looks good on paper thing. It always makes me laugh when AHL fans predict a good team before the season even starts. What happens when Florida has a few injuries? Or a guy puts up big numbers the first few games, up to the SHOW he goes. We saw it for years with the Jackets, the best you can hope for is Florida/Anaheim has a good team so they dont call up guys constantly.
Well I thought the Amerks would have a good team last year, based on paper, and they did. The year before I thought they would be awful, and they were.

The AHL can be very unpredictable, you're right. But it's not impossible to pick out good teams. I feel pretty comfortable saying the Amerks will be a pretty good team this season. Florida actually has a lot of depth. They may keep 14 forwards which means the Amerks will get hit with call ups less frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amerks get Nylander   Amerks get Nylander Empty

Back to top Go down

Amerks get Nylander
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum :: AHL Chatter-
Jump to: