Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Hershey@Syracuse EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Hershey@Syracuse EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Hershey@Syracuse EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Hershey@Syracuse EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Hershey@Syracuse I_vote_lcapHershey@Syracuse I_voting_barHershey@Syracuse I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Hershey@Syracuse I_vote_lcapHershey@Syracuse I_voting_barHershey@Syracuse I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Hershey@Syracuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

Hershey@Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Bears @ Crunch   Hershey@Syracuse EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:24 am

The only thing that comes to mind is Holick.......... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
lettucehead

lettucehead

Hershey@Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Hershey@Syracuse   Hershey@Syracuse EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:30 am

Well the one positive aspect for the Crunch was they seemed more physical tonight.
Everything else wasn't very good.
Besides the last 10 minutes of the 3rd, the offense seems just a touch above stagnant.
You can say yeah they had some shots on goal but how many were off of quality scoring chances.
99 out of 100 times that pass across the crease is going to be broken up.
These guys don't have any structure in the offensive zone. I can't figure out what Holick is telling these guys
offensively. They have guys waiting around the blueline cherrypicking, waiting for the home run pass.
How often has that worked? They can't handle any kind of pressure when they have the puck and these passes
from their own end across the neutral zone are just bad decisions with the puck.
We know they're not very talented, which is even more reason to have a structure in place.
Chip and chase, cycle the puck, put a big body in front and and have the other forwards crash the net. Just do something besides changing up the lines AGAIN!!!

Well alot of said this season would go really well, or very bad and it seems to be the latter.
I'm going to try not to criticize the players because this is a new situation for them.
The rant above is just things I notice during the game. You have to remember this is a league for development.
Sure I'd love for them to win but at this point wins and losses can take a back seat to improvement.
Back to top Go down
reamc

Hershey@Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hershey@Syracuse   Hershey@Syracuse EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 am

It was a real head scratcher of a game, they seemed to be physical at times, soft at others. They really need to play a consistant 60 minutes of physical hockey. If they did that they might not have won but they would have avoided the man handeling they recived today, it was one of those "men vs boys" gmaes tonight and we weren't the men. Losing is never good but getting dominated in your own building is never excusable, even if it is the Bears.
The troubling part to me was the lack of cohesion between the defense and the forwards. The forwards really need to help out the guys on the back end. Tonight against a pressing talented team like Hershey your in for trouble if you don't take care of the defensive end first. To often tonight the defensman were hung out to dry when they had no outlets. The forwards seem to be just standing around in the neutral zone, no movement making Hershey's life too easy. The quick decision making was just not their for the entire team tonight, Hershey was all over every pass in the offensive and neutral zone. i don't know if this is a player or a system problem.
And It has become apparent that Mr. Clark needs to sit, probably means playing Paetsch at defense but Clark has been useless the last five games. By the way does anyone know what happened to Brett Festerling, I didn't see him in the third? On the bright side Maroon and Green looked pretty good together. I just like to add: scratching Mirasty for Kennedy, really? Does Kenndey offer anything that Mirasty dosen't?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hershey@Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hershey@Syracuse   Hershey@Syracuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Hershey@Syracuse
Page 1 of 1