Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Mirasty rumor. EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Mirasty rumor. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Mirasty rumor. EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Mirasty rumor. I_vote_lcapMirasty rumor. I_voting_barMirasty rumor. I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Mirasty rumor.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyC formerlyLEX

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:49 am

I heard from a reputable source today that Holick doesn't want Jon fighting, and that is why he is constantly scratched. Oh rumors. If this is true Holick needs an ass kicking. Jon is a drawing point for people to come out to the games, to continuously scratch him could be bad for business. Not to mention embarrassing for Jon.
Back to top Go down
tcw8848

tcw8848

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 am

That absolutely better not be true and if it is Coach should be fired on the spot....

On a related note, I'm not sure if any of the people I'm talking to are reading this, but those very few of you who cheer when they hear Mirasty is scratched on the PA system, or choose to yell derogatory comments when he is playing, your being very disrespectful. If you do not think Jon helps the team or somehow he contributes to losing, although I disagree, then thats fine your entitled to your opinion, no matter how off base and misguided is may be. However there is no reason to be negative towards Mirasty himself. Coach decides when he plays and when he doesn't. And Jon does the job he is hired to do and does it very well, if you don't believe in enforcers then whatever, but don't be so disrespectful to a guy who has a ton of heart, works his ass off, and a guy who truly wants the team to win and is willing to do anything to help.... I'm sick and tired of hearing a very small amount of people bash a guy who has very little if anything to do with our losses.

Just had to get that off my chest, as for the second straight game I've watched and heard a group of overweight slobs in the first few rows of section 3 upper mezz bash Mirasty.....
Back to top Go down
Hiwire

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:04 am

I heard a lot of cheers but I interpretted them as supportive of Jon. The man is a hero and I hear cheers every time his name is mentioned. It never crossed my mind that all those cheers were disrespectful. I will say that as much as I love to watch him do his job, it might have been in our best interest tonight to let all the boys play their own physical game instead of them wimping out and having Jon stick up for them. I think there were too many WBS players pushing hard for Jon to control them all. After reading the article about "The Whale" (What the hell kinda name is that for a hockey team??) Id like to think that Jon will play tomorrow BUT maybe on the other hand, why mess with what worked tonight??
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Hiwire wrote:
I heard a lot of cheers but I interpretted them as supportive of Jon. The man is a hero and I hear cheers every time his name is mentioned. It never crossed my mind that all those cheers were disrespectful. I will say that as much as I love to watch him do his job, it might have been in our best interest tonight to let all the boys play their own physical game instead of them wimping out and having Jon stick up for them. I think there were too many WBS players pushing hard for Jon to control them all. After reading the article about "The Whale" (What the hell kinda name is that for a hockey team??) Id like to think that Jon will play tomorrow BUT maybe on the other hand, why mess with what worked tonight??

I cannot believe the Mirasty issue is even still up for debate. There are about 10 guys on the team you could scratch in favor of Mirasty every game and the final score would not be affected. Every team has room for an enforcer. Boulerice skated about five shifts last night. He is a regular in their line up.

Yeah some teams are fortunate enough to have an enforcer who can score a few goals, but not most.

Mirasty had better be in the line up tonight or we will have trouble against the Whale. They have the attitude that our team had in the Glory days of Z. Anyone, anytime.

I am hard pressed to think anyone who calls themselves a hockey fan still does not understand that Jon is needed.

For those of you that think he is a roster waste, I'm sure you get your wish because if this continues, I don't see him back next year.

Last night's game was great. But I cannot believe that you would think that if Jon was in the line up these guys would have been soft all night. Even with all the physical play last night there was still way too many unfinished checks.

Lex. as for the Holick rumor, I agree he may not want him, but it really makes no sense that he doesn't want him to fight. That's all he does.
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 pm

[quote="Hiwire"]I heard a lot of cheers but I interpretted them as supportive of Jon. The man is a hero and I hear cheers every time his name is mentioned. It never crossed my mind that all those cheers were disrespectful. quote]

TWC and Hiwire....I always thought of the cheers as sarcastic. Like Mirasty's scratched....Yay!!!!!!!!! The majority of everyone wants him in the line-up. especially at home.
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
TonyC formerlyLEX

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:37 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
Hiwire wrote:

I cannot believe the Mirasty issue is even still up for debate. There are about 10 guys on the team you could scratch in favor of Mirasty every game and the final score would not be affected. Every team has room for an enforcer. Boulerice skated about five shifts last night. He is a regular in their line up.

Yeah some teams are fortunate enough to have an enforcer who can score a few goals, but not most.

Mirasty had better be in the line up tonight or we will have trouble against the Whale. They have the attitude that our team had in the Glory days of Z. Anyone, anytime.

I am hard pressed to think anyone who calls themselves a hockey fan still does not understand that Jon is needed.

For those of you that think he is a roster waste, I'm sure you get your wish because if this continues, I don't see him back next year.

Last night's game was great. But I cannot believe that you would think that if Jon was in the line up these guys would have been soft all night. Even with all the physical play last night there was still way too many unfinished checks.

Lex. as for the Holick rumor, I agree he may not want him, but it really makes no sense that he doesn't want him to fight. That's all he does.

I hear ya. This is what I hate about rumors!
Back to top Go down
94CrunchMan

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Jon Mirasty   Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Come on guys,did you really think the Ducks organization brought Mirasty back cause they thought he was a great fighter/hockey player ? No.I knew from day 1 they would sign him back as soon as they could so it would draw more season ticket holders back to the War Memorial and bring in new Season Ticket holders that knew of Mirasty and what he does best.Now with the team struggling they said "promotion over" play the best lineups to win.I havent been to a game since the lost to Adirondack and I have prolly only have missed 20 games all together since 94.Most of them came in my highschool years of playing hoops, missing games on friday nites. Even when we only won 17 games all year long, I would always be excited to go watch the crunc because i knew John Badduke would play his heart out and always would stir the pot up if we were getting beat.Now if were getting beat, I leave.I have a 20 min drive and I live in the Snow belt.You will not see me at a game until they are at least in the postion and playing for a playoff spot......OR UNLESS MIRASTY WAS IN THE LINEUP AT LEAST AT HOME. Don't get me wrong, i know hes not the best player on the ice as far as skill but I at least want to know theres gonna be some entertainment if were gettting our asses kicked....not a borefest causing me to wonder "why am i driving 20 mins in a blizzard to see a blow out with no Mirasty?"
Back to top Go down
TonyC formerlyLEX

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm

I go to the games regardless of who is in the lineup. I enjoy watching the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirasty rumor. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirasty rumor.   Mirasty rumor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirasty rumor.
Page 1 of 1