Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Oh how the game has changed... EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Oh how the game has changed... EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Oh how the game has changed... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Oh how the game has changed... EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Oh how the game has changed... I_vote_lcapOh how the game has changed... I_voting_barOh how the game has changed... I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Oh how the game has changed... I_vote_lcapOh how the game has changed... I_voting_barOh how the game has changed... I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Oh how the game has changed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruncher77

Oh how the game has changed... Empty
PostSubject: Oh how the game has changed...   Oh how the game has changed... EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 pm

I know we've killed this whole Mirasty thing to death, but he was a fan favorite and a personal favorite so I think this is worth mentioning....

As Jonny is scratched then sent down and then sent away..This also happens-

02/18/2011 Francis Lessard (RW) Binghamton DEL Recalled from loan by Ottawa/NHL

So our guy destroys this guy mullitple times, causes him to basically say mercy..Jon gets a demotion to the CHL and Francy pants gets called up to the big leagues.....wow
Back to top Go down
Hockey13

PostSubject: Re: Oh how the game has changed...   Oh how the game has changed... EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 pm

I agree the whole game of hockey has changed in my opion for the worse. THe NHL, AHL, ECHL have all become a soft leagues. The only hockey league that seems to actually play the real game of hockey is the CHL from what i can see.
Back to top Go down
hanson 17

PostSubject: Re: Oh how the game has changed...   Oh how the game has changed... EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 pm

In my opinion its the red line it needs to be put back in the game, it has taken out the hitting, and now we have euro. hockey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh how the game has changed...   Oh how the game has changed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh how the game has changed...
Page 1 of 1