Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Now That Was A Hockey Game! I_vote_lcapNow That Was A Hockey Game! I_voting_barNow That Was A Hockey Game! I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Now That Was A Hockey Game! I_vote_lcapNow That Was A Hockey Game! I_voting_barNow That Was A Hockey Game! I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Now That Was A Hockey Game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

Now That Was A Hockey Game! Empty
PostSubject: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks Holick for a fun evening out!
Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
Hockey13

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:41 am

I honestly don't know what to say after that crap we watched tonight. You score 2 or 3 straight goals in any building someone needs an ass whoopin this is the worst team that I have ever seen in my years of hockey. No defense clearing the net, offense just passing till they lose the puck, being treated like visitors on the home ice, god I could keep going on and on. Watchin the coach with no emotion all night just blowing bubbles with his damn gum was just icing on the cake
Back to top Go down
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:32 am

Anaheim needs to give us a new coach next year that actually has AHL experience, the new coach needs to be passionate about hockey and passionate about winning. A coach like Holick who has to renew his coaching license at Wal-Mart every season obviously isn't cutting it. He got exactly what he deserved at the end of the game, it should be a nightly chat.
Back to top Go down
lettucehead

lettucehead

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 pm

This had to be one of the most comical displays of pro hockey ever. From Lebler being a punching bag.
Palmieri skating to the bench for a line change but deciding to play the puck at the last second.
The funniest of all is Bonino taking a tripping penalty when Albany is in the zone for a delayed offside.
I think we'll just see more of this Gong Show as long as "Coach" Holick is behind the bench.
Back to top Go down
Hiwire

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 pm

I DID see the Palmieri thing. I saw him play the puck at the last minute and couldnt believe what I was seeing. You just knew that Lebler fight wasnt gonna turn out good. I think Mcgratten wanted to go but it seemed like he couldnt get it right. He kept taking penalties instead. I couldnt believe the CRAP that JP was letting past! At least 2-3 of those goals were stoppable. I dont think Ive ever seen a more complete surrender by a team. 10 minutes in to the game I turned to the people next to me and said there was no way they were going to win but it might be entertaining. I never dreamed it would be so bad. Even Yates would have been pulling his hair out last night, but then I never saw the Crunch play with that little heart when Ross was coach. How is it that the fans can see what is right in front of them but Ananheim doesnt seem to give a rats hind end. I feel bad for howard. How would you like to be spending his money and be stuck with what he has. How embarrassing for him! You just KNOW the Holick chant it going to get a lot louder before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
TonyC formerlyLEX

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Anaheim see's what's going on perfectly fine. But most of the time I don't think the can see past the dollar bills that float past their faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now That Was A Hockey Game!   Now That Was A Hockey Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now That Was A Hockey Game!
Page 1 of 1