Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Tonight's Pre-season game I_vote_lcapTonight's Pre-season game I_voting_barTonight's Pre-season game I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Tonight's Pre-season game I_vote_lcapTonight's Pre-season game I_voting_barTonight's Pre-season game I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Tonight's Pre-season game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

Tonight's Pre-season game Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://syracusecrunch.forumotion.com
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Crunch Goal 0:47 in. A Benn Olson fight and win...moments later.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Crunch win 7-6 in a shoot-out.

That weasel Morency needs to be taken out. I loved how the announcers started out by saying "he is a tough kid...He will go with anyone" But he denied Nasty all game. Eventually the announcers (who were flattering Mirasty all game) concede. "Mirasty wants to go but Morency wants no part of it...."
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Just reading the recap, Syracuse looked like they had quite a few guys playing tonight that will be on the opening night roster, while I didn't recognize a single WBS name.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Here we go. That means nothing. Just because you don't recognize the names doesn't mean that WBS is dropping the entire team. It's preseason. Nothing more nothing less. What you don't read in the re-cap is ice time. Most of Syr's regulars had few and short shifts. 5 out of 6 goals for WBS came on the power play. Way too early to judge anything.
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 pm

MrBigMike wrote:
Here we go. That means nothing. Just because you don't recognize the names doesn't mean that WBS is dropping the entire team. It's preseason. Nothing more nothing less. What you don't read in the re-cap is ice time. Most of Syr's regulars had few and short shifts. 5 out of 6 goals for WBS came on the power play. Way too early to judge anything.
I'm not judging anything don't worry. Though I do know, through other sites, what WBS lineup will mostly look like and I don't think they had many of them in. Syracuse had a lot in.

But I know it's meaningless. The Amerks played almost a full roster last preseason against a no name Syracuse team and barely won. Of course, that Amerks team went on to be pretty good. It was merely an observation.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:39 pm

It's funny how you can have a million factors that could end up meaning nothing. We have had a few teams that looked to dominate the league. 2 years ago ESPN picked the Crunch to at the very least make the finals. We missed the playoffs that year.

I only listened on the radio, but aside from what could be excused for rookie mistakes, I am relatively ok. Tomorrow night when I can FINALLY watch a live game will allow me to make a better assessment.

They did scratch a good portion of our defensive core tonight. I expect the same tomorrow. I am sure they want to see what guys who have no contract are capable of.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 pm

BTW, I am lazy and have done enough surfing tonight...where did you find the re-cap?
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Right on the Crunch's own site. Sounded like most of the regular forwards but only a couple defensemen.
Back to top Go down
MrBigMike
Admin
MrBigMike

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks. I had to refresh it 10 times before it showed. No question we have the most lame-duck website in the league. It says under construction- Let's hope so!
Back to top Go down
Amerks6

Amerks6

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's Pre-season game   Tonight's Pre-season game Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight's Pre-season game
Page 1 of 1