Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
. . . .Unofficial Syracuse Crunch Fan Forum . . . .
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Team New Attitude
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am by MrBigMike

» Making the Playoffs
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 am by MrBigMike

» Gonnnnerrr
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:58 pm by tcw8848

» Crunch vs Roch
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm by MrBigMike

» Crunch VS Amerks round 1
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am by Hiwire

» Will Crunch Show Up Saturday?
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am by hockeymike

» Crunch Club and Beer Selection
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 pm by BlakeBall

» WBS outclasses the Crunch
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm by hockeymike

» Norfolk vs Syracuse tonight
Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:11 am by MrBigMike

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
MrBigMike
Ducks vs Blue Jackets I_vote_lcapDucks vs Blue Jackets I_voting_barDucks vs Blue Jackets I_vote_rcap 
lettucehead
Ducks vs Blue Jackets I_vote_lcapDucks vs Blue Jackets I_voting_barDucks vs Blue Jackets I_vote_rcap 
Amerks6
tcw8848
warlockmb
TonyC formerlyLEX
Hiwire
hardrock4445
sec13crunch
Kalvinators
Sites Of Interest

Ducks vs Blue Jackets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
esfd283

Ducks vs Blue Jackets Empty
PostSubject: Ducks vs Blue Jackets   Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:18 pm

So, when all was said and done and everyone ran Columbus out of here but is now turning on Anaheim..Was the move for the better?? At this moment in time Syracuse and Springfield both have 71pts. With Springfield having one more win. Springfield did most of their winning in the beginning of the year and lost 11 out of 12 in March. On the otherhand Syracuse was 11 and 4 in March is playing better offensively than they have all year. I believe what you are seeing is exactly what happens when 14 rookies develop. I am not sure who was kidding who here but when you have that many rookies it is very difficult to win. But now that these rookies are basically second year players at this point in the season you are seeing the talent come out. I say give them another year. Holick is going to be back and if they can get some decent vets in here we might be surprised....Also before you bail out on your season tickets. Remember why you got them in the first place. Its your love of the game, don't turn into the typical Syracuse fair weather fan and only show up when they are winning. This franchise is run to good locally to have that happen to it. We already have a sports franchise in this town that can't get fan support in the Chiefs.
Back to top Go down
BlakeBall

BlakeBall

Ducks vs Blue Jackets Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to agree with    Ducks vs Blue Jackets EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:49 pm

you and I do on how the Crunch run their franchise. I have been a season ticket since the team came to town. 2 Season tickets and parking. Well over $ 15,000 spent over the years. I can't go thru another season of medicore hockey. McNab should have said that they would improve the team next year as they want their players playing in a winning atmosphere. I don't think they care about Syracuse. But no, he just says they will be back and the coach will too. I think they are just using Syracuse as an affilate until a city out west becomes available.

I don't think I fit the fair weather fan criteria. I even buy 2 coupon books and go to Chiefs games despite being a SU alumn which by the way I havn't attended a SU game of any kind since the Crunch came to town.

But why pay for a product that Anaheim gave us this year next year? Getting value for the dollar includes the product on the ice.
Back to top Go down

Ducks vs Blue Jackets
Page 1 of 1